Not affiliated - posting it for the infinity owners at AK.
http://cgi.ebay.com/INFINITY-EMIM-M...pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item3f0aa804b3
Check also other sales from this seller.
This the same seller whom I bought my RS IIb's from. It is a parting sale
from a complete set of RSIIa - mint condition. He was offering it to me when I bought the IIb's as a package - but I already got the one from Toronto.
I am glad that spare parts are sometimes available through this kind of
parting sale - but I could not help to be sad that a complete working mint
infinity is being sold for parts.
May be an AK member can offer to buy the complete set.
http://cgi.ebay.com/INFINITY-EMIM-M...pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item3f0aa804b3
Check also other sales from this seller.
This the same seller whom I bought my RS IIb's from. It is a parting sale
from a complete set of RSIIa - mint condition. He was offering it to me when I bought the IIb's as a package - but I already got the one from Toronto.
I am glad that spare parts are sometimes available through this kind of
parting sale - but I could not help to be sad that a complete working mint
infinity is being sold for parts.
May be an AK member can offer to buy the complete set.