• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Emim's for sale in Holland

Fleime

New Member
Someone is selling 8 emim's which appear to be meant for perhaps renaissance or some RS speakers. I have no particular interest in them and have no idea how special/rare they are, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Initial asking price is 115 USD each. Ad here.
 
Register to hide this ad
Those are the type used in the RS and IRS series, not the Renaissance. This should have been in the D&S forum; I'm sure an admin will see this and move it shortly.
 
As far as I can tell, it's an auction with a current minimum bid of €15, but of course I can't read or speak Dutch. Where do you see the $115?
 
@swechsler Thank you for ensuring the thread was in the correct forum. I had my doubts considering I was not selling them, thus only informing Infinity enthusiasts. Learned now, thank you @hjames for the move.

I made an inquiry and the seller informed me they were 100 euro a piece, roughly 115 USD. This is excluding shipping (and import taxes ?). I am willing to make further inquiries and perhaps aid in the sell and shipping and stuff, but the latter only if someone is genuinely interested.
 
I don't have any EMIM-based Infinities, but hopefully there are people on here who need some and will comment or contact the seller directly.
 
As far as I can tell, it's an auction with a current minimum bid of €15, but of course I can't read or speak Dutch. Where do you see the $115?

No it is a CL alike thing.

Buyers and sellers can do anything they want. You can put allow bidding on or off, but you do not have to react on it.

Depending on what you want to buy or sell, it is a place full of idiots. Audio is one of those subjects full of idiots on this Marktplaats ( = "marketplace" ). A lot of flippers. One day somebody trying sell a HK Citation 12 used a picture from my website, so I sent him a mail I did not like that and he reacted like an asshole....(but removed the picture anyway).
A guy on some forum always reports scam ads, many time ebay pictures are used for fake ads.

My windsurfing stuff, buy or sell, works much better than trying to sell an audio piece, on the average.
 
Last edited:
Depending on what you want to buy or sell, it is a place full of idiots.

Haha, agreed 100%. However the platform finally did install a feedback feature recently, which, for me at least, makes the platform more trustworthy. This seller however does not appear to be active enough to even have gotten feedback. The product in this ad seems legit though, as far as I can tell.

Finally, I did purchase my first Infinity's through this platform from an idiot for way too much money, but it did lead me to the world of vintage speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom