Harvey/ Ga
Super Member
What's the difference between the Emit (902-2645) and Emit-K (902-3082), other then the K model's mounting flange being a bit larger in diameter ?
I have a pair of Celestion 66's with bad tweeters...virtually Unobtanium compared to the Emit's availability.
The emits from my RS5000 restoration project has the same 5K crossover that the Celestion HF2000 has.
Any thoughts if the Emit would be a suitable replacement...at least until I can find affordable HF 2000's ? Any good way to protect them from blowing? There's no fuse or other protection circuit in the Celestion 6 that I can see.
I have a pair of Celestion 66's with bad tweeters...virtually Unobtanium compared to the Emit's availability.
The emits from my RS5000 restoration project has the same 5K crossover that the Celestion HF2000 has.
Any thoughts if the Emit would be a suitable replacement...at least until I can find affordable HF 2000's ? Any good way to protect them from blowing? There's no fuse or other protection circuit in the Celestion 6 that I can see.