• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

EMPIRE 1000 AE/III Cartridge

fmueller

Super Member
The regulars will be aware by now that I am hunting for a TT. I have been looking at a Dual 504 with an EMPIRE 1000 AE/III Cartridge. I have found out quite a bit of info on the TT, but need some input regarding the cartridge. Empire is a well respected brand, right?
 
Register to hide this ad
Empire was the earlier company run by Mr Benz. When he folded that firm, he went on to build the current Benz company and he took many of his ideas with him. You can sort of consider the Empire's as earlier Benz's and that ain't bad :)
 
Back
Top Bottom