JamVal
Addicted Member
Has anyone else noticed an underground movement to promote Engelbert Humperdink LP's at thrift stores. Most of the thrift stores I frequent in my area have an Engelbert Humperdink LP visible at the front of every bin of LP's.
The first I noticed was at an AmVets store where about 10 bins of LP's were each headed with an Engelbert Humperdink album. Then I saw the same phenomena at a Savers, Goodwill, Slavation Army.
There must be someone that hits all the thrifts in my area with a warped sense of humor, or is trying to discourage collectors from digging through the stacks.
Spread the word, keep the movement going. Engelbert LP's are probably one of the most donated to thrifts, and the least purchased, so there will be plenty in the bins to move to the front. (Along with Mantovani)
The first I noticed was at an AmVets store where about 10 bins of LP's were each headed with an Engelbert Humperdink album. Then I saw the same phenomena at a Savers, Goodwill, Slavation Army.
There must be someone that hits all the thrifts in my area with a warped sense of humor, or is trying to discourage collectors from digging through the stacks.
Spread the word, keep the movement going. Engelbert LP's are probably one of the most donated to thrifts, and the least purchased, so there will be plenty in the bins to move to the front. (Along with Mantovani)