• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

EPI-Epicure-model-M400-speakers

Register to hide this ad
They are impressive and HEAVY. I'll be curious to see how much they bring, it would probably help if the seller had refoamed all the drivers though, mismatched drivers is going to scare off a lot of potential buyers.
 
well I picked up the EPI's today and found out some interesting things also. The Man that owned them was a Home AV installer for 10 years or so and was JBL certified for Driver Repair, I have done a few surrounds before and found his technique unique to do later on that anyway they played fine and we loaded the beasts up (yea they are Heavy) I drove home and when I was unloading things I had a chance to look at the grills closely I thought all were missing Badges but 2 still had them and Low and behold NOT EPI but Epicure! so 400+'s not M's well Christmas came early a few Hour's of detail work and a little luck finding 6 badges (HUMAN HAS THEM?) I will have a Nice pair of Mini 1000's Oh Happy days :)
 
Back
Top Bottom