• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Eric Winston

jaymanaa

RIP 1961-2018
Can kiss my ass. This guy has been with the franchise for 4 or 5 games and he reads the riot act to Chiefs fans? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-rips-chiefs-fans-for-cheering-cassel-injury/
Who the hell does this guy think he is. The fans have stuck with the team, and sold out every game, with a huge waiting list to boot for season tickets, even though they haven't won a playoff game in 19 years. I wasn't at the game so I can't give an opinion on what really went down. The local consensus seems to be that there were a handful of assholes who cheered because Cassel got knocked out, but the majority of the fans didn't cheer until he got up and walked off the field under his own power. Maybe this whining a-hole doesn't realize that Arrowhead is one of the loudest Stadiums in the country, or maybe he's feeling bad for his piss poor blocking, but I'd say NFL stands for "Not for Long" for this cat and Kansas City. This and all the lawsuits makes me wonder if we shouldn't just start playing flag football now and get it over with. :thumbsdn:

Rant over (for now):D
 
Register to hide this ad
Come on Jay, tell us how you really feel.:D

I don't mind a player voicing his opinion. Seems kind of old school to me. With all the political correctness these days and people afraid to say anything in case you hurt someones feeling BS. Plus, it might be what the Chiefs need to turn things around. They suck so far.

As far as the people cheering when he got hurt? That's pretty classless stuff IMO. The blame should go towards the people who brought Cassell to KC. Apparently they screwed up.

I am a Chiefs fan and something needs to change. Maybe this guy speaking up like he did will have some positive results within the team?
 
I think the only thing that will turn that team around is an empty stadium. I agree with you about the higher ups, it seems like they make a lot of bad choices. Like maybe this coach for one. I never thought I'd say it, but I miss Marty just a little.:D
 
Eric Winston is a top notch player. ( and a good guy) KC won't get rid of him over this. Bet you hear an apology of some sort tomorrow.
 
Eric Winston is a top notch player. ( and a good guy) KC won't get rid of him over this. Bet you hear an apology of some sort tomorrow.

That's what I figure, but ya never know in the long run, Chiefs fans are funny. The thing that got my feathers ruffled was the fact that he was a new guy, and accused 70k fans of being asshats, which is just not the case. I think a lot of the football comunitty here is wondering if he's not just a little "too" emotional for Arrowhead. For a second there, I thought he was gonna cry. :para:
 
Just driving into work listening to sports radio and it wasn't really an apology, but almost sort of kinda. In other words, he got smacked on the nose and made a feeble attempt to save his hide. IMO, he better play some damn good ball this week and hope we win, then he might have a chance of this blowing over.
 
Back
Top Bottom