• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

ESS AMT 1b crossover diagram??

bobrown14

Super Member
Hi - I'm in the process of recapping my AMT 1b "bookshelf" monitors and cant read the capacitor value on the caps as they are covered with glue. When I pulled the glue off the value printed on the caps came off with the glue. Anyone have the cap value to replace with or know where I can get the diagram for this speaker? Also suggested capacitor replacement values that work well with the stock woofer would be greatly appreciated as well. I want to keep these stock (cept the caps) as I bought these brand new in 1977 (sentimental reason).

Any help would be welcomed.

Bob
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't have or know where to find the schem but there are meters to measure the values. Someone in your area may be able to measure them for you. I've always heard the caps go bad over time and I don't know if it the value that changes or something else.
 
Back
Top Bottom