• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ESS TEMPEST model ID

Gull Senator

New Member
Attached a picture of the inputs.

I saw a pair of these at a junk shop - but I understand they could be worth bringing home. Any idea what model ESS had the brightness control like this? I glanced really quickly, so I can't be sure, but I think it's a 8" or 9" woofer. One woofers surround was broken. Didn't get a look at the tweeters. Any of you AKers know of an ESS serial number lookups online?

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 21
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom