• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ESS Translinear I

JamVal

Addicted Member
ESS Translinear I Transmission Line Speakers (Pre- Heil) - offer price?
KEF B-139 Woofers - excellent working condition, but no asking price, I think the owner is looking for offers, but I have no idea.

I've found only one listing that didn't sell at $400 for a pair.

I saw a Canadian listing from 2009 for the equiv. of US $330. In 2018 dollars that would be about $375.
But I don't think those sold either.
 
Register to hide this ad
I was considering buying a pair locally for $180, and then I got my Cornwalls and declined the sale.

Edit: I checked. Not quite the same as these were the lowboy version.
 
Last edited:
I made contact with the owner. They're not in my budget.
How much do these weigh? I found specs on hifiengine but it doesn't show the weight. I read somewhere 93 lbs each???
That would make them out of my lifting capability too.
 
Back
Top Bottom