• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ethan Allen stereo...

janikphoto

Lunatic Member
I was hoping to spot something nice inside this thing, since Ethan allen furniture is normally nice stuff... not the cheapest around. However, these stereo components aren't looking like any McIntosh or Thorens gear to me. Oh well. What does that look like to you? A GE system with a BSR table, maybe?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/fuo/3588909790.html

3Kb3Nf3o95F45M65J5d2290de9991067316f1.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Looks like solid-state given the 8-track player. Maybe the furniture is nice enough to re-purpose?
 
throw in a dual cassette an two more vcrs and you'll have the lifer shelf at the thrift store.
 
It does all look like Ethan Allen furniture. The middle picture shows a cabinet with hutch and I have a similar cabinet to enclose my TV and DVD player in a bedroom. If you need those pieces and like that era of furniture I would consider the package. I would trash the stereo.
 
Back
Top Bottom