• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

EV Interface D speaker questions

MCM Fan - yes, mine is a silver-faced EQ. Is it impossible to get "from here to there"? Sounds like you are suggesting that I cannot modify my silver-faced "A" EQ to become a "D"(within reason). Can you point me in the right direction for the correct schematic? Thanks!

I have no idea if the silver faced Interface A EQ can be modified to work correctly with your Interface Ds. I've never seen one in person, nor have I ever seen a schematic for that version. My experience is limited to the newer, black faced model.
 
Consider yourself lucky having those. I recall hearing these demo'd in E-Vs room at CES in Chicago many years ago. They were the most impressive speakers I heard that year and the designer gave a very lengthy and informative talk on their design. If I ever found a deal on a pair, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

The designer talked for at least an hour detailing all the design work and performance data on these speakers - would have been great if someone had made a video of his talk!
 
Back
Top Bottom