• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ever create a cover for that album you wish you had made?

Schmidlapper

Super Member
Well I have. This is the place for the slightly creative, but not necessarily talented folks to post their creations. If you have ever created a CD, cassette or album cover for that album you would have made if you knew how to play, or could sing post it here. Let's finally get that album out there.

Here are two of the rarest CD's you will never find,
El Diablo; "Closed Fist Hit"
El Diablo.jpeg
Dangerous; "Small Town Girl"
Dangerous.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
Interesting, I've never heard of anyone doing this.

I've been on easily 100 records and worked on probably over 1000, so I guess I'm not your target for this. I've never come up with the art for any of them, and only had a final say on about 20 of them. Truthfully, I've never once really cared much about the art as long as it looked good.
 
Back
Top Bottom