• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Exchanging Pioneer PL520 for PL530

greenflash

Active Member
I currently own a PL520 turntable but I'm willing to get a new Pioneer with wooden base, and I fell in love with the PL530 (I recently tried a deal for a PL115D but it failed). Now I got an offer for a 530 (not sure the status) and a minty 510 (half the price of the 530, but not that pretty :) ).

Anyway, how do you see a change from PL520 to PL530 in playback quality terms? The 520 is great but the mechanism is odd and I fear it might fail someday, and it's also a very bulky equipment. Mine is mint though.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom