• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Exorcist: The Series

Kptn Howdie

Well-Known Member
Finally, the greatest horror movie of all time is put to the test on tv. I`m so excited I almost peed my pants when I saw the trailer, but i`m skeptical if Fox can pull it off. This show really should be slated to a cable network cause i`m personally gonna need alot of pea soup and ugly scar/demon face scenes to keep me going.
Speaking of demon face, Geena Davis looks like a plastic surgeon stuffed ball peen hammers under her skin.
Any whoo, I`ve got high hopes.......................................................:)
 
Register to hide this ad
So far it's been alright. They had some pretty scary scenes first 3 episodes, but it hasn't been nightmare inducing.. which is good lol.
 
We're watching it too. Good acting, well done so far. Will be interesting if they can keep the story quality high over a series format.
 
Back
Top Bottom