• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

fair price for Infinity RS4 (1990's) - 2-Way, 6-1/2" 175 Watt Floorstanding Speaker

texasquad

Active Member
I am looking at a pair of Infinity RS4 speakers vintage(1990's) - 2-Way, 6-1/2" 175 Watt Floorstanding Speaker in excellent condition. Not to be confused with the earlier RS 4 model. All plastic, not a bit of wood or veneer in sight.

What's a fair price? I may be a buyer. How do they sound?
 
Register to hide this ad
I would pass on the RS4 and go for the RS5. The RS4 uses a single woofer where the RS5 uses dual woofers. The RS5s sound much better. I've seen the RS5s go for in the low range of $100-150 a pair. There's also the 2000.6 which is the same speaker except the port is under the cabinet. The RS5 had the port moved to the back. The RS5 has slightly better bass.
 
Back
Top Bottom