• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fair value for this system??

tturner1157

Member
I hope I'm putting this in the right forum.

I have a great sounding system...good performer...Looking for thoughts on a fair price to ask for complete system.
I have Marantz SR5100 receiver, Kenwood KE-205 equalizer, JVC L-A100 turntable, pair of Cerwin-Vega D 3-E speakers with re-foamed woofers and a Yamaha Natural Sound KX-R130 cassette deck. Includes NICE well-built glass rack with glass doors and lid to access turntable.
What is a fair value for everything?
Thanks in advance...
Tom:music:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
when asking for equipment value, you aren't allowed to mention anything about your plans for selling. at least that's how it used to be. if in doubt about posting, read the rules at the top of any forum beforehand.
 
Back
Top Bottom