• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fantastic Music Scores

opt80

Member
Subscriber
Took my Saturday pilgrimage to Back Alley Disc and lo and behold Chas. had just got back from a buying trip to Montreal.

Here's what I got:

Little Feat Down Upon The Suwanne River 2 disc set(new release) has the standards ,Willin' Dixie Chicken etc. but you can never have enough Feat.

Sonny Landreth The Road We're on

And the Coup de Grace another Neil Young Import.

Neil Young The Warfield

That is 4 Neil Young boots or imports I found in the last month.
I was so excited I left the car keys and sunglasses there,good job I had a parking space in front of B.A.D.

I get excited over musical scores like some of you do over gear scores.:yippy: :grnbounce :banana: :guitar:

Alan
 
Register to hide this ad
Nice score opt80!
Is "The Warfield" the one in SF? What's on it? Think it's
obtainable?

Carl
 
Back
Top Bottom