• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

fdejong sold me good goods

audiodon

Addicted Member
fdejong put an ad in bartertown stating that he had a cabinet but he didn't know what piece it was for and it was priced more by the cabinet quality than the application.
I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and bought it. It arrived very well packed, and I know how long good packing takes, and it is exactly as he described.
Top marks.
 
Register to hide this ad
fdejong did it again. I saw a photo of something he had and asked him about it. Now I've purchased it and it's on my workbench.
Yet another Fisher X-101-C to play with.
Packed to survive a cross-country tour and it did with no problems.
Thanks Frank.
 
Wow. That first post is a blast from the past. Has me wondering which cabinet it was :) Thanks much for both deals!
 
Back
Top Bottom