• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fe Fi Fo Fum

jhtstone

StarShine 10/23/2014
Sorry, that is what is going in my head this Thanksgiving morning. :D

A line from a disco era song. Devil's Gun by C. J. & Co.
Always liked this song in spite of despising the disco era.

Catchy tune. Liked a few other tunes from the time.

Stayin' Alive (Bee Gees), I Feel Love (Donna Summer).

Anyone willing to admit to liking any disco tunes? (I can't believe I'm asking this on an online forum!!!) :sigh:
 
Register to hide this ad
TONS of house and downtempo music resemble disco in its repetitive rhythm and strict BPM. It's the music between the beats and the lyrics that separate the good from the bad. Computer-driven musicmaking and recording require precision, and outside of drumming without a click track for effect, it is needed to keep the elements in a cohesive way. I've been digging 9lazy9.
 
That is also the start of Somebodies Been Sleeping in My Bed, by 100 Proof. Fe fi foe fum I can feel the presence of someone.
 
Back
Top Bottom