• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

FiiO K7 DAC/Amp, I am gobsmacked by the sound.

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have have had FiiO BT DAC/Amps for years even with Bluetooth they sound great. It was not until directly I plugged the BTR7 into the Mac Studio that I learned just how good these FiiO DAC/Amps are. I finally hooked up the K7, it took longer to unbox it that it did getting it going. I knew the 3-way Shure SE-535's were good IEM's but I had no idea how good, I am listening through the K7's balanced output with the 4.4mm plug. I am hearing nuances I have never heard before. I am having frequent "Oh my God" moments. 2nd only to these magical SE-535's the K7 is some of the best money I have spent on music playback. The K7 has plenty of power to IEM of course, but it also has a high gain setting for headphones. it is supposed to drive any but the most exotic headphones with ease. The THX AAA 788+ Amp is specifically designed to drive Ear, and Headphones.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 19.56.44.png
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom