• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Finally picked my new turntable

Register to hide this ad
Seriously, I decided on a Dual 701 from Bill at Fix my dual. Didn't want you to think I was cheap or anything.
 
This is a rendering I made in Lightwave 3D of what I thought would be a perfect turntable for me.
 

Attachments

  • Big-Table.jpg
    Big-Table.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Close Up Bearings.jpg
    Close Up Bearings.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 20
  • From Gimbal copy.jpg
    From Gimbal copy.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
  • V15 Close Up.jpg
    V15 Close Up.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 17
Well, the geeks at stereophile didn't like my new turntable. They removed my post. I guess it wasn't hifi enough for them, and oh yes it didn't cost $10.000.
 
Back
Top Bottom