• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Firefox problems getting to AK website

mjennens

Old Guys Rule!!!
I've not been able to get to AK via Firefox lately. The website listed on the bottom left is google-analytics.com. I Googled the site and it's a marketing site/tool, so it looks legit. I'm at a loss as to what I need to do to be able to get to AK via Firefox now. IE works great. Anyone else know what to do to remedy this (other than switching back to IE)? Thanks.
Mike
 
Register to hide this ad
Urizen,
Clearing the cache took care of the problem. Cool. I guess I should have tried the simple steps first...
Thanks,
Mike
 
Back
Top Bottom