• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

First and last picture of my system

kerouacknew

Active Member
Probably the last pictures of my current living room system.
I believe the 140 has sold so its time to start over.
I am renovating the upstairs loft area as well so will have a bigger area and hoping to set up a more substantial modern system.
Just thought i would make a record of my system so i can look back and probably wish i still had it. Lol
Its been a decent little set up i think.

Marantz 2230
Marantz 140
Realistic Lab 400 tt
Sony DVP-NS500p, HST istreamer
Paradigm studio 20 v3
Yamaha Ns690
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_3197.jpg
    IMG_3197.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_3200.jpg
    IMG_3200.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 269
Register to hide this ad
Tidy and clean. I have those 690's. Currently sitting idle. Great and well built set. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks guys.
The Yammy's i have only had a couple weeks. I like them much better than the Paradigms.
I am in the market for a new amp. Going to give my father the 2230 to use.
Any recommendations guys? Something non vintage
I have been thinking about a Yamaha A-S2000.
As well there is a Vincent SV 236 on Ebay i kinda like.
 
Back
Top Bottom