• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher 400 help in Tampa

danconway327

Active Member
Greetings, I have a Fisher 400 that I need to get running so I am looking for a person in the Tampa Bay area that can help. I bought it as a complete running unit but without tubes. So I need some help, don't have too much experience. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I am near Tampa and have a working 400, we could install the working set of tubes to determine if in fact what you purchased is a working 400. Also look it over to see how much has been done in terms of restoration. From there what needs to be done to get the 400 in proper operating order can be determined. A full set of tubes will be a significant expense depending on what tubes you chose to purchase.
 
That sounds great. It is in storage and I'm going to get it tomorrow. I am in Brandon. What part of Tampa are you in?
 
Near Tampa, Sun City Center, right down the road from Brandon. I am away this weekend but we can work something out next week.

Rich
 
I am back in town but my sciatica has acted up. Will keep you posted as it settles back down.

Rich
 
I am back in reasonable shape now if you still want some assistance with the 400.


Rich
 
Back
Top Bottom