• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher 50-UW Cabinet After Market F-50 Cabinet

kcline

Tube Audio Collector
Please see the pictures. I have had this cab. marked F-50 for years. A dealer friend of mine gave me this cab. because it would not sell on, well you know where. Fast forward to now, last weekend, when I found a X-100-C in its Fisher tagged cab. Fisher cabs. that I have seen have paper labels that after time and handling can fall off, this F-50 cab. which is not a factory Fisher cab but is the same as the Fisher marked cab I took off of the X-100-c, has this mark stamped on, a much better idea. Have any others here seen these cabs. with this stamped on markings? F must stand for Fisher? So that means there should be cabs. out there marked F-10 400-CX and more, F-30 500-C & 800-C & 400 and more F-40 MPX-100 and others
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1884.jpg
    DSCN1884.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1885.jpg
    DSCN1885.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN1886.jpg
    DSCN1886.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN1887.jpg
    DSCN1887.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN1890.jpg
    DSCN1890.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 22
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom