• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher 500 and some other goodies

verate

Uber Noob First Class
I stumbled across a brass faced mono fisher 500, viking 75, bsr mcdonald turntable, viking rp61 and a bogen db110. I am really only interested in the fisher, but it appears to be missing a knob. Is it going to be a witch hunt to find another. And sense its been a long hiatus.... whats a fair price? Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Original and working, no wood case as its in some home built component cabinet set up with the other listed items.
 
Thanks for the response, I have been a bit wary after getting burned on a shady marantz 16 ( still sitting on the workbench) lol
 
Back
Top Bottom