• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher (?) Ambassador Console, $100 Jackson, MI CL

Wigwam Jones

Caesar non supra grammati
Not mine, no interest, etc. I don't know if this is a Fisher brand Ambassador or not; I'm not that up on Fisher consoles. So here you go, Fisher Folk.

http://jxn.craigslist.org/ele/2657039505.html
vintage console record player looks like new - $100 (jackson,mi)
Date: 2011-11-12, 10:09PM EST
Reply to: sale-n3cta-2657039505@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
ambassador console stereo in excellent condition . made in the 1950's works excellent and exterior is close to flawless.
517 914 0004
5Y15T25P23m33pe3ldbaice070aea3fe612c9.jpg

5V45O35S23n83m33ofbai5801527198fd1699.jpg

5V05O35P03n33o03lebai9c9c1e5e760c1e48.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm not really getting a Fisher vibe from that, and the TT is making me think that it's either all semiconductor or a hybrid.
 
Hiya,

100% not a Fisher. I am thinking that is actually branded Ambassador and kinda a low end cheapy. Not sure about tube vs solid state but its likely such a weirdo type amp inside it would not be worth anything near 100.00 as far as I am concerned.

This thread has some info in it that may help.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=218026

Frannie
 
Back
Top Bottom