• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher DS-822

moparmaniac

Audio Student
So I recently picked up a new set of speakers for cheap, I've heard/seen a lot of anti 80's fisher posts, but decided to against that judgement. The speakers are Fisher DS-822's anyone got an idea of what the market value is?
75watt
8 ohm
6kHz
 
Register to hide this ad
First, welcome to AK. Second, I'd say give them a try and see if you like them. If you do, then that's cool. Third, and I do not mean this is a bad way, but those speaker are probably worth very little. They have no collector value and even their components are not highly-valued. Sorry to say that. But hang in there, there are lots of good speakers out there that you can also pick up for cheap. And if you like them, hang on to them, why not? :)
 
Back
Top Bottom