• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher Model 143 Value???

wesley1959

Active Member
Hey guys, I am interested in a Fisher receiver on the bay and I am trying to find out what a model 143..... is worth? There is one on the bay I want to bid on but I want more info. This looks like a large one with big WPC. Can anyone tell me the worth of this unit:
ITEM # 170018758316
Thanks
Wes
 
Register to hide this ad
This is a receiver from the Sanyo era, so it has very little value to a collector. It's basically a decent receiver, so if it works well and is cosmetically good, perhaps $50 or so. Shipping could be more than that.

Unfortunately, Fisher model numbers that begin 143.XXXXXXX are receivers sold by Sears, and are labelled as "Sears by Fisher", or something to that effect. Value to a collector, zero.

Btw, it's nowhere near the wattage output the seller claims.

Which brings me to the most important point: the seller's feedback sucks. Stay away.
 
I didnt think so but I dont have the BLUE BOOK so I needed to consult the pros here for the honest answer.
Thanks alot I appreciate it.
Wes
 
Back
Top Bottom