• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher X-101-ST Factory Svc. How to post to AK Database?

sabrefencer

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have an original Fisher Factory Service Manual for the X-101T. This the first generation X-101 with 7189 outputs and a gold steel face and is labeled X-101-ST, the console version of this unit is the X-1000 chassis. The manual contains a parts list and two schematics, one for SN: 10001-19999, and the other from SN: 20001-29999. I do not see this particular document in the AK Database, and have not been able to locate this anywhere on the internet - I have found many sources for the SAMS Photofact, or the manual for the X-1000 chassis from the Executive III or IV, but not this document.
Photo of document attached. I have made a PDF scan directly from the original, which is 6 pages.
Moderator: Please let me know how I can contribute this (new) content to the AK Database.
 

Attachments

  • Fisher X101-ST.jpg
    Fisher X101-ST.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 22
Register to hide this ad
I'm happy to contribute. Got this a few weeks ago on eBay, and just realized that the content is otherwise unavailable.
 
Back
Top Bottom