• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher X101C Cap Question

tube-a-lou

Addicted Member
Hi all,

There's one cap at V-1 and V-2 marked C1 and C2 there the .01uf cap
Ceramic last night I took them out but looked and could not find .01's
but found .02uf in a orange drop I had, would this be a no-no for this or it
just changes some of the highs and lows or other??

Tube
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Put two .02s in parallel and you've got a .01.
In Fishers, the ceramics typically aren't in the audio circuit. They're in tank circuits (little RC networks).
 
Put two .02s in parallel and you've got a .01.
In Fishers, the ceramics typically aren't in the audio circuit. They're in tank circuits (little RC networks).

I think you meant to say in series. Two .02s in parallel make .04.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom