• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher xp-7b

pebmrb

New Member
Just picked up a pair of Fisher XP-7Bs for ten bucks.Anybody have any info on these?They any good?I am not sure how to get the grille covers off.Don't want to damage something,does anyone know if these are removable?
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the link.I have given them a quick listen and my first impression is about the same as what others are saying.Sort of a dark,but smooth sound.They don't seem very detailed on first impression.Of course,a recap could make some difference.Perhaps the nice,heavy cabinet would be better used with new drivers as a DIY project.
 
I had a pair of the XP-7's with the orange "soft dome tweeter". Cleaned them up and moved 'em on down the line. Wasn't my cup of tea. Pretty, though.
 
Agreed.Very nice looking cabinets,but not the sound I'm after either.I might do a recap and give them another listen.Anybody got the specs on these?
 
Back
Top Bottom