• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fix My Dual

A couple of months ago I decided to give Dual turntables a spin. After buying three different 1219's, all supposed to be working, I decided to contact Bill Neumann at Fix My Dual.

I purchased a refurbished Dual 1229 from him. What an easy transaction. As I sit here, I'm listening to Billie Holiday's Platinum Collection.

I used an OEM Dual CL20 White plinth with a CH20 dust cover to hold the 1229. I have a few Shure cartridges, but for the time being I mounted a Shure V15 type iv with a new JICO VN-45HE stylus.

20200405_183957.jpg 20200405_184030.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
That is the source of my 1219 that I've been using for several years now. Same great experience.

Did you talk to Bill about sending your 3 unhappy 1219s to him for restoration?
 
Back
Top Bottom