• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Flea Market Score!!

dr_korb

Active Member
Wow...I finally get to brag! Left a local flea market very happy today, brought home an Onkyo TX-3000 for $40, a Boston MCS 95 Sub for $20 and icing on the cake, a pair of Minimus 7W's for $5 !!!! Just finished replacing the burned out Tuned and Locked bulbs with LED's so the only flaw in this little gem is a chip on the corner of the dial glass. Doing my happy dance listening to it now....:banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
I gotta give some credit where it's due.....These little Onkyos ( the x-thousand and the x500 series ) have been on my radar for a long time, but it wasn't 'til I read some of the posts from other AK'ers that I really put the effort forward to find one. So, tip o' the hat to all the other folks here that have these and put their experiences out there for everyone's benefit.
 
Wow...I finally get to brag! Left a local flea market very happy today, brought home an Onkyo TX-3000 for $40, a Boston MCS 95 Sub for $20 and icing on the cake, a pair of Minimus 7W's for $5 !!!! Just finished replacing the burned out Tuned and Locked bulbs with LED's so the only flaw in this little gem is a chip on the corner of the dial glass. Doing my happy dance listening to it now....:banana:
How about some pictures?
 
Back
Top Bottom