• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Flexy-style wall-mount CD shelving

audiozaz

rtfm!? - tl;dr
For a good while now I had my CD's in some sort of floorstanding vertical rack made of cheap black fake-veneered wood with crappy soft-plastic spacers for CD's. Very depressing and not convenient.

So I went out and bought some 6"x½ oak, cut it to size, drilled holes, stained it, varnished it and assembled it with 3/8-16 hardware I already had in stock.

Wadya know?! It matches that flexy I built last year that happens to be in the same room now? As if that wasn't planned.... :D

And don't worry, it ain't the sheetrock holding it all up there, I drilled this bad boy right into the studs.

az
 

Attachments

  • 100_1085.jpg
    100_1085.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 466
  • 100_1086.jpg
    100_1086.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 28
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 682
  • 100_1088.jpg
    100_1088.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 100_1090.jpg
    100_1090.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 353
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for the comments!

Hope I'm not overdoing it as I already have plans for a mini-flexy coffee table next to my listening chair, in the same style of course... :yes:

az
 
Back
Top Bottom