• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Floridian among the Buckeyes!

Slowride85

New Member
A belated but genuine HELLO! I'm a former Florida resident who's been living among Ohio Buckeye people for just over 2 years now. I'm also an Old Waver, raised on 70's rock and roll and still LOVE record albums and genuine component stereo systems. So much so that I am trying to start up a home-based stereo cleaning business here in Ohio.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK!

Good luck with your business!
Something that will help get you noticed with the locals there is to hang a University of Michigan flag on your lawn along with a sign saying "Go Blue"........... :D
 
Welcome! You're not too far from where I am. There are a few AKers in the Wooster and Canton area.
 
welcome....!
Go Bucks!

buckeye_leaves.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom