• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Flouroscan Receiver on Epay

Register to hide this ad
Be carefull thats not the pic of the unit he has for sale. That pic is from the silverpioneer website.

I IMOP would not pay 350.00 for one.
 
be careful of gameshowluver. back in may/june had a 3900 up he stated was selling for neighbor. price was low, then cancelled auction and later relisted at high price. He must have done some research or looked aropund the bay to see what pioneers were selling for, has now been offering some of these pioneers at high starting prices. It never did sell and was not relisted after 3rd time I think.
 
Must not be all that impressive. A look at his bidding history shows he purchased one a month ago. This seller copied part of the auction description as well.
 
RocknRoll,
Glad you posted, reminded me about how you can check out E-Bayers bidding/selling history. I just spent some time researching this person and I get a funny feeling. Has purchased 3 SA-8800's and sold 1 for same price he paid $399. WTF-HUH?

But looking at the dates of the others he could have recieved one and done a bait n switch. One was purchased for $154. Wouldn't that be a tidy little profit?
Same with this 7000 that is up now could have aquired a crappy one from somewhere else. Not sure what this persons "game" is but I would recommend to stay clear for any members here.
To each their own if they want to make a profit, but just don't pull scams.
 
Back
Top Bottom