• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Flying Lizards with Altecs

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
Been a fan since the very early 80's... Was tripping over some of their videos and found this one I've never seen before.. Pretty cool to see some nice big Altecs sitting on eaither side of the drummer... Crappy video though, sure would like to find a better version of it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHs-6xnMEdE&feature=related

BTW.. here's a really cool vidoe about how they recorded this song.. MONEY.. on 6 and a half pounds in a meat freezer.. pretty cool behind the scenes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywbG0j_lmvk&feature=related
 
Register to hide this ad
Oh man.. that would be too cool to have them on vinyl.. I need to check the bay for some.. I'm sure it's there..

I used to listen to them a lot in the 80's and everyone thought I was pretty strange for it.. OH well.. I liked music that was pretty far ahead of everything else that was coming out back then..
 
Ever hear 'Hands 2 Take'? I'm also into the Flying Lizards. Love this kinda music. Right now I have a playlist going which consists of Exkurs, Secession, Telex, The Replacements, and a bunch of other obscurities from this era. :thmbsp:
 
Nope.. never heard of that...

Back when MP3.com first started out, they had an experimental section and I got a lot of the music from there.. some really interesting stuff... I still listen to it on occasion..
 
Back
Top Bottom