• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Flying Saucer Speaker

Register to hide this ad
pmsummer said:
I love vintage Panasonic. They really had "Japanese" down right!

I read the ad and thought, matsushita electric industry, aren't/weren't they Technics? Right, Panasonic.

Isn't that the satellite unit for the Mothra sub-woofer?

Don't laugh, in the future all speakers will look like that. 1978 at the latest.
 
LBPete said:
You may have to wait for the mother ship to show up.

- Pete

No prob, just play some Parliament Funkadelic. :smoke:

*Calling George Clinton* We found your stage monitor. :lmao:
 
Mchaz said:
No prob, just play some Parliament Funkadelic. :smoke:

*Calling George Clinton* We found your stage monitor. :lmao:
LOL funny! Now I'll have to put on a little P'funk.

- Pete
 
Back
Top Bottom