• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

FM connector type for TX-1000

dka56

Active Member
I mounted a Weingard HD6010 antenna but after reading a few posts, I understand that the 75 ohm connector is a PAL but a push-on F-type fits and the male PAL is the same diameter and will not push on.

If this is indeed a PAL connector, what adapter do I need to attach a coax antenna cable?
 
Register to hide this ad
Sure it's not just a push on F connector?

The push on F connector works, I found a post here that's a few years old that stated a push-on F is not the correct connector and a pal was.

Unless there are different size pal connectors it appears to me the push-on F is the correct terminal. ...I just want to be sure.
 
I bought a few of these to use my TX. Work great.
 

Attachments

  • FM Adapter.jpg
    FM Adapter.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 16
The push on F connector works, I found a post here that's a few years old that stated a push-on F is not the correct connector and a pal was.

Unless there are different size pal connectors it appears to me the push-on F is the correct terminal. ...I just want to be sure.
Yes that is the correct one, the yammi tx 950 uses the same connector
 
Back
Top Bottom