• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

for once i'm glad i live in syracuse...

Register to hide this ad
I spent about an hour and a half with this guy this afternoon, nice guy. He gave me a tour of his various systems. He's got stacks and stacks of vintage gear from Heathkit to McIntosh. How about an original unbuilt dynaco PAS-3x kit? Or an unbuilt HH Scott tube tuner kit? He gave me that Technics SL-220 in the picture, it needs a belt and Deoxit, of course, but it's in nice shape and had an ADC XLM Mark II Improved on it! I bought some headshells and carts from him. Need tubes? He's got 'em. His prices on the good stuff were a bit high but not unreasonable.

No affiliation at all.

Yeah, the 'Cuse ain't a bad place. I hope Jonny, Devo and Paul come back for another season.
 
I'd be all over a couple of those vintage radios, if the price were right.

The seller seems like "an AK kind of guy". At least he was bit by the bug, so to speak, to have that much stuff. :yes: Hhhmmm, wonder if he's a member, and will read this thread?
 
Back
Top Bottom