• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

For the 55th time, Toasted Almond

ekmanning5

Time has told me...
I was curious to see how many times Toasted Almond appears as a positive seller in AK's Feedback section. Well, counting this post, 55 times! You know why? Cuz when George lists a slab of vinyl as "pristine", it slides out of the sleeve looking and sounding brand new. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if these albums I got were never played before, they are that dead quiet. The order took about a week, from the time I placed it to the moment I dropped the tonearm down on them. I for one can't wait to see his next list. Big thumbs up :thmbsp: on dealing with Toasted Almond. :yes:
 
Register to hide this ad
I was curious to see how many times Toasted Almond appears as a positive seller in AK's Feedback section. Well, counting this post, 55 times! You know why? Cuz when George lists a slab of vinyl as "pristine", it slides out of the sleeve looking and sounding brand new. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if these albums I got were never played before, they are that dead quiet. The order took about a week, from the time I placed it to the moment I dropped the tonearm down on them. I for one can't wait to see his next list. Big thumbs up :thmbsp: on dealing with Toasted Almond. :yes:

I'm glad I was poking around this thread, it dawned on me that I've yet to feedback for George. 3 transactions, each quick and painless. I would not hesitate to do business with him. Sorry for forgetting to leave feedback George.
 
Back
Top Bottom