• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

For the Sucker who has one of everything...

Register to hide this ad
If I Eat a lot of eggs with chopped onions my waterbed has a better effect, (as long as I am sleeping on my back) and I am relaxed because I'm asleep! :D
 
what if the speakers smell like a fart? Will they sound like ****?
 
Last edited:
I have a chair that is similar. It has 3 big transducers that run off an amp output tied into your home theater. They shake like big bass drivers but make zero noise. So I put on some headphones, crank it up and its almost like I'm in the movie theater without making a peep of noise to anyone around. Perfect for when I lived in an apartment. I don't use it much now that I have a house.
 
Back
Top Bottom