Whilst looking for interesting images for thedelihaus's The coolest picture thread! Loads of cool pictures! thread, I ran across a web page by chance that looked interesting. I checked it out and got some pretty good laughs out of it. Here it is:
(some of the links go to a page that has a link to another page for the story, it initially appears it is a dead link, however)
The Top Ten College Pranks of All Time
I thought (appropriately enough) #1 and #4 were the best, but they're all pretty good. The crap the Pail & Shovel Party pulled off at the University of Wisconsin/Madison is hilarious!
Enjoy!
John
(some of the links go to a page that has a link to another page for the story, it initially appears it is a dead link, however)
The Top Ten College Pranks of All Time
I thought (appropriately enough) #1 and #4 were the best, but they're all pretty good. The crap the Pail & Shovel Party pulled off at the University of Wisconsin/Madison is hilarious!
Enjoy!
John