• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

For those who like turntable eye candy

frankxbe

Super Member
Banned
For those who like turntable and other high end eye candy

Images below found links at S H forums here in a thread posted by Geoff
he put in a lot of work and organized a lot links from a posting at
http://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?1756
Mr. Rasmussen the CEO of Gryphon Audio Designs
edit : installed the system pictured owner is unknown
http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=280280

http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1226t.jpg
http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1366t.jpg
http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1239t.jpg
http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1294t.jpg
http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1295t.jpg
http://www.my-hiend.com/leoyeh/2009d/IMG_1262t.jpg

lots of other cool pictures in thread above also
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The 1% guys do - that's for sure! I sell for a living - and as an example - one of my clients in submitting his credit application to the bank I did some rough math - my total pretax income year-to-date (2 months) he made in roughly 3 hours!!!

Crazy!
 
Thanks for posting this. I do enjoy ogling eye and ear candy like that. Like Jeremy said, I realize now that my life will not be complete until I have a cartridge humidor. :no:
 
Thanks for posting this. I do enjoy ogling eye and ear candy like that. Like Jeremy said, I realize now that my life will not be complete until I have a cartridge humidor. :no:

do you think a regular Humidor would work? does anyone actually make a "cartridge humidor"? I have no idea how those things work.
 
That's crazy! It's beautiful and sterile! Just one of those TT's would be overkill for most people, let alone six!
 
Nice!

This guy's got "F You" money.

I kind of had a feeling he didn't drive a Toyota, not that there is anything wrong with Toyota, but you know what I mean.

Thanks for the link, by the way. I think I'll show it to my wife, it will make me look like an angel.

:D
 
In the old days, before electronics, the aristocrats and the wealthy would just KEEP a bunch of musicans around the palace. They'd get snappy uniforms, called livery, in the rich guy's personal colors so other rich guys would know who they belonged to.

Think Esterhazy and Haydn, or the Archbishop of Salzberg and Mozart.
 
Back
Top Bottom