• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Forbidden"

I had to delete my AK, cloudflare and captcha cookies to be able to even see the AK website page load today. Otherwise all I was getting was the prove you are human page and even then it wasn't loading properly.

Everything was fixed once I deleted the cookies named above.
 
I had to delete my AK, cloudflare and captcha cookies to be able to even see the AK website page load today. Otherwise all I was getting was the prove you are human page and even then it wasn't loading properly.

Everything was fixed once I deleted the cookies named above.

Browser and OS?

I had the Cloudflare stuff after a 4 day hiatus (camp trip) but it came up.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom