• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ford Brand Speakers??

If I ever had a piece of audio gear made by Ford I'd bet that it would quit on me in the first week like every Ford product I've driven any length of time. Not saying they're bad, it's just my luck with them. ;)
 
If I ever had a piece of audio gear made by Ford I'd bet that it would quit on me in the first week like every Ford product I've driven any length of time. Not saying they're bad, it's just my luck with them. ;)
FWIW, I avoided American cars for years, but this year I got two of my sons used Ford Fusions (one 2010, one 2015) and so far both have been trouble free. The original owner of the 2010 had all her receipts and no unusual repairs had been made after 80k miles. The 2015 was bought from a dealer, but the Carfax showed all work done on it, and it too had had no problems (except for a firmware bug that the dealer wants $200+ to fix).

Back on topic, we're still waiting to see pictures of these.
 
Back
Top Bottom