• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Former Speaker Whore Confesions:

klama2006

Super Member
Ok, I'll start with the confessions,

I'm a former speaker addict, and haven't purchased, or even researched a particular speaker for 6 weeks now. (It's a record for me)

Lately. I've been feeling tempted. I feel that I need a support group.





Am I thinking clear on this subject, or is my thinking just a temporary madness?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
My new Wharfedale Evo2-10's should be on my front porch when I get home tomorrow...oh that's not the support you needed....sorry:smoke:
 
Ok, I'll start with the confessions,

I'm a former speaker addict, and haven't purchased, or even researched a particular speaker for 6 weeks now. (It's a record for me)

Lately. I've been feeling tempted. I feel that I need a support group.





Am I thinking clear on this subject, or is my thinking just a temporary madness?

You need the support group when you HAVE NOT bought a speaker in six weeks!!
 
Just think of where all those speakers have been. Roaches, smoke , Rat droppings. Disgusting. :puke:

Of course some dealer might have left a roll of bills inside one? :scratch2:
 
your best bet isto bysome broken over pricedspeakers and try to figure out what to do with them...should put a damper on buying more speakers for a while...and youll develop a taste for top ramam:D
 
Back
Top Bottom