• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley titles to be released on SACD

Register to hide this ad
excellent! btw, where is a good place to get decent prices on sacds?

Unfortunately, SACD being a niche format, it's hard to get bargain prices on SACD....especially those from audiophile labels such as MoFi and Analogue Productions. You can try Amamzon.com where you can get free shipping (above a certain amount) and save several dollars off of the MSRP.

Btw, Analogue Productions just announced SACD release of Steppenwolf's self-titled debut....

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/85158/Steppenwolf-Steppenwolf-Hybrid_SACD
 
I wonder if SACD will be around in 10 years? Anyway, always nice to hear of new titles being released.
 
I am excited about these releases. I have had good luck on ebay with some sacd purchases, lately I got Dire Straits-Brothers in Arms, The Kinks-Musswell Hillbillies, Chet Baker-Bakers Holiday all for less than 15 bucks each.
 
Good news indeed.
Doesn't matter if SACD survives as long as high-rez digital copies of the original master tape are made at the same time as the DSD versions for SACD.
 
I thought you meant this.

The-Frank-Sinatra-Show.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom